Friday, December 11, 2009

Dvd Player Harddrive And Tuner I Need An "all In One" Media Solution (tv/internet,radio/harddrive/d… Player) !!!?

I need an "all in one" media solution (tv/internet,radio/harddrive/d… player) !!!? - dvd player harddrive and tuner

Let me say first that I know very little knowledge of computer technology have, it is not all legal jargon for what I want. I'm not even sure that a product is, or is it a way to customs on multiple devices create.

I wonder if there is no product or multiple products that could serve as an all-in-one media center and a computer that is capable of doing these things:

In my mind I is a unit hard-drive/mainframe/central (or what?'m Imagining) What:

1) Connect to the Internet (I already have a wireless router)
2) is connected to my TV (capable of downloading movies on television, I only have regular TV -) nothing fancy
3) is a DVD / CD (if you can play movies or listen to CDs) on TV
4 you access), all wireless laptops in the house can (if I have a document on the laptop, changes in the central body)
5) can wirelessly away from home (if I am out of town and need access to my files, I want oneccess main unit)
6) Listen to listen to Internet radio (Pandora, iTunes, etc.)
Save to 7) my videos and music files
8) And last but not least I want to be able to configure it, listen to the speakers in my kitchen, living room and a wireless "access" means the central facility for the songs in the whole house. Heck, even with a wireless speaker in the back! (ideally, I think I heard a song in the kitchen and another song) into the room.

Oh, and of course I want it all very, very cheap. Yes, I would very much!

Ideas?

BTW, please, please, please remember that I do not talk do not understand the technology of speech slow in their responses!

Thank you, I'm looking forward to get some answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment