Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Has A Blister On His Penis Penis Blister.. Not Std Bullcrap.. Not 4 Kids?

Penis blister.. not std bullcrap.. not 4 kids? - baby has a blister on his penis

Hello, I had unprotected sex with a girl and have a plaque on the penis (glans partly), but it was like water .. as air.
So yes, I had sex with her, and my penis looked good.

Then came home, and straw for a condom disturbs me, because I was like no lubrication .. Then the next day I woke up and had a bottle (air at the tip of my penis is very low, about 2milimiters). I think this is due to the friction of the condom, since he had not lub ...

I waited 2 days, and now he's gone .. I can not see, and checked several times my penis.

What do you think? Do you have any kind of STD or disease?
I spoke with him and she says she has nothing! even had a child some time, and the baby is quite good. She only had sex with me and the guy who stood his impregnating once. (I do not really think it has anything .. I talked to her)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Sounds like a rash caused by rubbing or friction, but the possibility can not ignore cold sores. The only way it is, you exclude test for genital herpes. Laboratory tests, including viral culture, direct immunofluorescence (DIF) studies to detect the virus, skin biopsy, and the chain reaction (PCR) to detect the presence of viral DNA. I invite you to consult a dermatologist and she ruled.
Hope it helps. Pay attention and consideration.

Anonymous said...

Probably because of the friction, but when asking a girl who said she did not see the standard results. Not all sexually transmitted diseases transmitted to children, and only because she said she had sex with you and the father of your child does not mean that it really is. Go get tested to be safe. The quick and painless.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Sounds like a rash caused by rubbing or friction, but the possibility can not ignore cold sores. The only way it is, you exclude test for genital herpes. Laboratory tests, including viral culture, direct immunofluorescence (DIF) studies to detect the virus, skin biopsy, and the chain reaction (PCR) to detect the presence of viral DNA. I invite you to consult a dermatologist and she ruled.
Hope it helps. Pay attention and consideration.

Post a Comment