Friday, January 29, 2010

What To Put In A Gift Bag At A Sweet 16 Party I Have Some Questions For A Sweet 16 Party?

I have some questions for a Sweet 16 Party? - what to put in a gift bag at a sweet 16 party

First, I would like some help, where he might be able to play out? I thought, like a dance or a theme for this club, so of course can not outside. I live in Washington state, if it helps.
Secondly, I include gift bags? I invite you to probably about 100 people. If I give gift bags, there are suggestions of what to put in them? What if I went makeup / shaving mirrors / Fragrance Samples (boys and girls come), where he found in a position to objects?
Third, I do not want to see my parents on the game all the time, when everything else (how could it only a brother 25 years) to get the party support?

Thank you all very much!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

That is what I have for my party and it was a blast.
Flashlight days
Freeze Tag
i-Gift bags made of cloth, because it was the flu season
-for food, candy canes (sold), crackers with cheese and leftover
"For dessert, chocolate pudding that my grandmother had made by hand

My friends seem to like it, and I hope you enjoy it

emily said...

i wouldnt give bags, would be very expensive for it.

Post a Comment