Monday, January 4, 2010

High Blood Pressure Numbers How Long Does It Take To Reduce Your Blood Pressure Numbers From High To Normal?

How long does it take to reduce your blood pressure numbers from high to normal? - high blood pressure numbers

I had high blood pressure a year ago, but could fall to 50 pounds and under the BOP. I moved into and out of the way to move regularly, as my program. I went to the Dominican Republic. This morning my BP 154/107. (yes, really great, I know) My doctor wants me back in 2 weeks for further examination of the base pairs. If I were a regular routine of walking 5 days a week back, I leave my number in a few weeks?

4 comments:

William R said...

Smoking cessation, reduce salt and pepper, eat oatmeal with cinnamon, if you can go.

Mark M said...

My layman understanding is that he can see a few weeks for changes in lifestyle has to make a big difference. But I suspect that you * see a difference in just a few days * is (the problem is that all the other things that make a difference to not be able to carry out the checks.)

If you do not have your own BP cuff, I recommend a forever. It is simply beautiful, have their own opinion, rather than reviewing troops in the doctor's office. (Your pharmacist can recommend one for around 50 $.) Make sure you take your feet on the floor, sitting on a chair for a few minutes to rest. When you first thing in the morning, probably the least variation from day to day.

Dismissal soda (if) not already done so, eath), some fresh fruits (oranges and bananas to make sure that your potassium levels high, take a walk, and you can see the results for yourself.

Again, sorry I do not have exact numbers and quicklys get to the speed with which your BP down. Waiting for someone to answer your question with some good statistics on this issue.

Good luck!

loser said...

depends on your medication, your lifestyle (how often you train) and nutrition.

loser said...

depends on your medication, your lifestyle (how often you train) and nutrition.

Post a Comment